Becoming directly Authorised by the FCA can be hugely beneficial for your business
- You gain credibility,
- Organisations and clients are more comfortable dealing with a regulated firm, and
- You are able to access a much bigger regulated market.
Deliberately so, the FCA (and other Regulators’) authorisation process is meant to be tough. This is to ensure that only credible firms with good systems and processes, and a culture of treating customers fairly, successfully get through the process.
Getting it wrong can stop you trading or severely limit your business activities. You need careful planning and dedicated focus to make sure you get it right.
You can certainly prepare for and make the application without external help. If you are choosing the DIY route, then we have put together a really useful resource library to help you successfully get through the process, step-by-step. Register here to get access to this library.
And we want to wish you the best of luck!. Do get in touch if you want to bounce something off though. We won’t charge you for your first consultation, or if you just have a quick question. So pick up the phone and get in touch today.
If on the other hand you feel you can benefit from someone who has helped your competitors successfully get through the process, then you have come to the right place.
This is our core competence and we’ve helped several innovative financial services firms become authorised. We’ll let our clients speak about their experience working with Vedanvi.
Here are some ways in which we can help you:
- Avoid being regulated – We can show you ways in which you can trade without being regulated.
- Helping to accelerate your launch – We can show you ways to take advantage of regulatory exemptions while you go about preparing for authorisation. You don’t have to wait to earn revenue with such a strategy.
- Complete end to end support for FCA authorisation – working with you throughout the process until you are successfully authorised.
- FCA Application – We can also help you submit an application to change your business strategy if you are already regulated, or to get certain key personnel authorised.
- Advice and support – Whilst you take charge of the application process, we can provide support and guidance along the way.
- Review – Why not let us review your application and get absolute certainty before you press the “Submit” button.
- Preparing documentation – The authorisation process needs certain key documents on which your application can stand or fall. Let us prepare them for you.
- Preparing for FCA Interviews – We can help to prepare senior personnel who may face a comprehenisve FCA interview, prepare through a simulated mock interview.
- Answer FCA questions – You will need to turn around questions put to you by the FCA. Let us help you respond positively.
Get in touch. We look forward to being of help – regardless whether you choose to engage with us or not.
Click here or call +44 (0) 207 102 6750