Learning doesn’t have to be restricted to a class room, especially in this modern information age. You can learn through a conversation, online in your own time, through one-to-one coaching, by participating in a forum of like minded people, and of course in the traditional class room.
Whichever method works best for you, we’ve got your learning covered.
In true Fintech style, we aim to use technology (in additional to traditional methods) to meet your learning needs, giving you complete flexibility, and ready access to learning resources when you need them, not when we are ready to provide them to you. We’ll help you make sense of Fintech, and Financial Regulation and Risk Management.
Getting The Basics – totally Free
Here are some links to help you navigate around our site if you are looking for some free educational content. In most cases, wherever possible, we try to cater for your learning style by providing, written, audio and video content.
- What is Fintech – stay abreast of the evolving definition of Fintech
- Fintech 101 – learn the basics about Fintech
- Fintech Map – get a mind map of the Fintech Landscape
- Take the free course – “Regulated Fintech – How to get Started in the Right Way“
- Get useful help and checklists if you are applying for regulatory (FCA) authorisation
- Access our Blog, to get educational content and updates on this industry as well as regulatory developments.
- Get all of this content by signing up for the Free Membership Library
- Please keep an eye out for more free educational content coming in the member library and for regular webinars and seminars that we will be hosting.
Need More Help?
Let’s have a conversation about your specific needs, and we can tailor make a learning engagement to meet your needs. Here are some of the ways we have helped clients like you:
- NED & Boardroom training – on new developments in Fintech, alternative finance and helping them effectively discharge their risk and compliance responsibility.
- Controlled Function Holder Training – for function holders of such functions as Compliance Director, Money Laundering Reporting Officer, Client Asset Manager.
- Coaching and one on one training – Getting a new NED or Director in board, or a Cpmpliance Officer? Let us work side by side with them to get them up to speed quickly. In addition to schedules coaching calls, we’ll be in hand to help whenever they need it.
- Staff Training – If you need your staff to be trained on risk management and compliance, then they can join one of our webinars or seminars, or we can develop a specific in house training programme designed specifically for you.
- Online courses – we are rolling out a host of online training programmes over the coming months, covering practical content on implementing risk and compliance in day to day processes. Keep an eye out for our comprehensive course on Basel III.
- Thematic Updates – want to learn more about the impact of new regulation, like MiFID, Basel III, Fintech Regulation or Consumer Credit? Why spend weeks and months trying to learn what the changes mean for you. Call us to get a quick update and deep insights into the steps you need to take to comply.
Get in touch to discuss your training needs.